Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You've got to try this

"fresh bread would be great with dinner tonight." This was my thought as I prepped our meal at 5:30 this evening.

You might think it was a bit late for me to attempt fresh bread but thanks to www.artisanbreadinfive.com it's a snap.

I started these loaves at 6:15 and by 7:30 have beautiful crusty hot bread ready for dinner.

I randomly stumbled across the blog of two cook book authors called "artisan bread in 5 minutes a day."

I bought it on my kindle and have loved trying all the great recipes for great tasting easy bread. The authors have figured out the must do things for great bread and in turn left out all the steps that are not necessary.

Purist bakers may not like this method but I love it! You've got to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment