Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Iphone auto correct you kill me...

Recently Larry and I decided to get with the times when it comes to our cell phone technology.  We recently got iphones.  We totally drank the koolaid.  We don't know what we would do without them now.  We love everything about them EXCEPT every once in a while the text autocorrect really does some funny things- mostly because we get tap happy and hit send or post before we realize that auto correct has betrayed us.  This happened to me today.
I was trying to text a church friend to ask "Time for the Mother's Day breakfast-9:30 or 8:45am?"
I mistyped and the auto correct promptly replaced the misspelled word with what it thought I was trying to type.  I tried to backspace (all this while holding a baby) and ended up hitting send.  SO... My friend Chris Taylor got this text message :

Time for meat.  

Bless him that he didn't respond with anything too snarky.  Just three little questions marks ??? beacuse I was laughing so hard as was EVERYONE in our staff meeting that I couldn't see to send him another message

No comments:

Post a Comment