Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh. My. Yum!

Pinterest.  It is a wonderful thing.  I love it.  I have to limit my time on Pinterest because it is fabulously addictive. I love seeing all the fun tricks and tips, craft projects, home decor, and of course, recipes.  Lots of wonderful pictures of even more wonderful food!  (On a side note: I am curious to know how many people actually make any of the projects they pin...)
We are wanna be foodies around here, so I pin all kinds of recipes and last week I actually made one:
This recipe for Fudge Babies from Chocolate Covered Katie.  I don't know Katie, but her blog is great.

They are totally rich, decadent and not at all terrible for you, in fact they might even be good for you.  Fudge Babies are also ridiculously simple to make. You don't even have to turn on your oven.
I've made them twice and my family loves them too.  Brooks thinks they are candy. And let's face it, any healthy food that your three year old thinks is candy is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment